Saturday, May 26, 2007

Version 1.6.2: View your bids

I saw this forum post which stated in part regarding the View Bids screen:


I find that to be a furstrating screen because I don't have an easy way to see
how many "winning" bids I have sorted by the order the bidding closes. It's
mixed in with loans I've won that are bidding verification and loans I've been
outbid on, etc.



Basically 'View Bids' does not allow you to easily see the status of your bids. Utilizing my already existing Favorite List by Lender I've added some special logic that if you watch yourself you will see your winning, outbid, partial, cancelled loans etc.

If you have not used the Favorites by Lender, you can see a video here. The UI has changed a little but the basics are the same. The main difference is that instead of clicking Watch List you click Favorites.

Currently you cannot sort this list by the bid status... I will add that in a few days. But this is an easy way to see the status of listings that you have bid on. You also control the number of days to search for bids.


No comments: