Sunday, May 6, 2007

Version 1.5.0.3: Fixed a few things

Prosper changed how the marketplace performance page works when you specify a specific group. This affected my Market Analysis link on the listing detail page. I have fixed that so the correct information is once again being displayed.

If you are not taking advantage of the Market Analysis links you really are missing out. They provide an insight into how similar loans have performed. In my opinion invaluable. Now the more useful information is actually found by clicking on Broad, Narrow, Group, or Specific. The magic wand next to these will show the popup info for the ROI... but often that does not contain data. To recap Broad shows similar loans based on loan amount, Narrow adds in if the borrower is a homeowner and if a member of a group. Group shows only the specific group's performance. And Specific shows performance based on loans matching the borrower's credit profile.

I added some more information on my Favorites. I now show the associated group on your favorite lenders listings as well as your favorite borrowers listings. The percent funded is now more accurate.

I am accepting input on whether or not it would be useful to have a favorites by state and favorites by group. Almost trivial to add.. just not sure it would be useful to anyone.

No comments: