Friday, May 4, 2007

Version 1.5: Watch borrowers for relists

If this is your first time visiting, check out the video demonstrations on the right.

I've renamed my Watch List to Favorites. Three menu choices now exist, Listings, Lenders, and Borrowers. I have long had the ability to watch listings. For now I have decided to keep this functionality.


Recently I added the ability to watch lenders. This feature allows you to examine recent bids by specific lenders. Read this post for more details.

Today I am introducing the ability to watch borrowers. You add a borrower to your favorites list. Then when that borrower has an active listing it will automatically appear on your favorites list. On the listing detail page click the link 'Save to Favorite List'. Then navigate to Favorites Borrowers to find out if this borrower has an active listing.

In a future release I will add an icon for the save to favorite list. This watch will follow name changes. Also I will be adding the ability to save lenders in a similar manner.

Please note that for both the lender and borrower favorite list the percent funded for the loan is not accurate. I will be finding a solution for this soon.

Also in this release I am trying an experiment... feedback welcome. I've added a special icon next to most of the features my extension adds. It is a little magic wand for now. You can see it in the above screenshots. I have also tried to add some short help text when you hover over the icon for each feature. The idea was to highlight the features that I've created as well as provide an explanation for what the enhancement is.

No comments: