Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Version 1.0.5.4: Fixes for Prosper's site changes

So Prosper added a watch list... see my previous blog entry. I have removed my Watch link from the listing detail and search result pages. My Watch List still remains in the menu. I do suggest that you migrate over to Prosper's watch list.

I have added most of my functionality to Prosper's watch list. Such as quick pop-ups for the listing and borrower description, the borrower credit profile, etc. The one missing bit of functionality is the Notes link. I will add that later today... it was harder to add due to the slightly different format of the page.

Also the Prosper site update broke my quick pop-up for Q&A ... that has been addressed.

One note... Prosper's watch list does not allow you to add listings that have ended. I'm not sure how that will affect me... I do keep old listings on my watch list... especially those that did not fund so that I can watch for a relist by the borrower. Comments from you are welcome as well.

No comments: