Saturday, March 31, 2007

Version 1.0.3.2: Fix to Market Analysis

I had a feeling that I did not correctly handle the end of the month. When using the Market Analysis links on the listing detail page, I calculate the loan origination date to be 1 month prior to today... that will allow for ROI data to display. I was not correctly determining the date 1 month prior to today. If you must know I was doing today's month minus 1, today's date minus 1, and leaving the year alone. So as an example, today I would calculate the loan origination end date to be, February 30th. It now does it correctly and handles the beginning of the new year as well.

I would appreciate any feedback on these tools especially. I have been using the Specific link myself. I have debated whether or not to add to the search Homeowner's yes and AutoFund no, depending on the listing being viewed.

No comments: