Thursday, March 8, 2007

Version 1.0.2.4: Improved Market Analysis

Thank you golden for the suggestion! This is a great improvement to the market analysis. I added an extra link, Estimated ROI, in the Market Analysis section.

Quickly view the estimated ROI based on a loan value +/- $2000 of the listing. For easy of access I show the borrower's credit grade in the popup. You may need to click on the image to fully see it.



The Broad and Narrow links open a new window with the market analysis. I have modified the link to display the estimated ROI at the bottom of the page. The Estimated ROI link currently is the information from the Broad query.

Depending on feedback ... I am thinking of putting a spy glass next to the Broad and Narrow links to display the popup Estimated ROI. Let me know your thoughts.

And Ratchetr I am looking into your enhancement request for Notes. Thanks!

And I fixed an issue with the 'View Lender Stats' link the forums.prosper.com. At times it would popup then disappear immediately.

No comments: