Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Version 1.0.2.2: Minor UI change and Notes fix

When using the Notes feature, some of you have received an error message about a missing directory. Sorry about that. Of course the directory exists on my computer. I have fixed this issue to ensure the directory is created. Thanks for the feedback.

I have also introduced a minor UI change. The size of the buttons on the search result pages has always bothered me. So I have changed them into links.

This takes up less space and at least to me looks better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The links are much better than the buttons. Thanks!

Now it should be easy to implement my enhancement request :-)

Bubble help for the notes* link?

Most of my notes are 1 liners. When I need a quick memory jog (and that seems to happen way more often than it used to), would be slick to just have to hover over the link.

Thanks again...

Retireme99 said...

Excellent idea. I will look into implementing this!