Sunday, March 11, 2007

Version 1.0.2.6: More market analysis changes, and a new feature

Added two new Market Analysis features. At the top I have added Group and a spy glass next to group. The Group link opens in a new window and displays the Marketplace Performance for that group. The spy glass pops up a window displaying the Estimated ROI for that group. Please note some groups do not have data since they are 'new' groups.




Next to the Group's star rating I have added another spy glass. This one pops up the groups historical interest rates.



On the search result pages I have changed the indicator for a listing that has notes to the spy glass. This matches what happens on the listing detail page.

And a new feature inspried from this forum entry. Actually I am making use of friedo's tools.

Each time you visit a listing detail page, the extension will search for entries in the Prosper forums and automatically display the topic titles on the page. I still like the on demand use of Ctrl-M to look for forum posts so it is still available.

I have added the option to enable or disable this feature. You must navigate to 'Your Account' tab within Prosper. Click on 'Enable Forum Search' or 'Disable Forum Search'. I have not noticed any performance issues... but if you do you can disable this feature and stick with Ctrl-M.

No comments: