Saturday, March 17, 2007

Version 1.0.2.8: More Market Analysis

I've added a Specific hot link under Market Analysis. You must be logged into Prosper to see this feature as it makes use of the listing's extended credit information. I am open to suggestions on how best to utilize this information when examining the performance ROI. Here is what it currently does.

If the extended credit information shows a non-zero value for these criteria:

  • Number of DQs now
  • Number of DQs ever
  • Number of PRs 12 months
  • Number of PRs 10 years
  • Inquiries last 6 months

then the performance criteria will search for 0 through plus 2 of the listing's number. To see it in action click the Specific link and then edit the search criteria on the Marketplace Performance page that pops up.

I have also added a hot link on the Q&A section next to the lender asking the question. This way you can quickly determine the lender's "credibility."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really liked your plugin. But, caused my IE7 to hang multiple times. I use multiple tabs for viewing listings and each time lost a collection of loan prospects - bummer. Had to uninstall it. I know this isn't helpful for debugging - contact me (thirty8) via prosper if you want to pursue. I was lead developer at a software company for 15 years.

I also saw that when viewing all my bids in my profile it took forever to gather the start/end dates. All the rest was very cool. Hope you can work out the kinks. I"m sending a few bucks for the effort - thanks.