Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Version 1.0.1.7: Watch List enhancements

Thanks DM for pointing out that the Previous Listings link on the search and detail pages was not working. I have fixed that in this version as well.

The main change though is in the Watch List. I moved things around just a little to make its format appear better. And I have begun to put in my hot links to the listing detail information. For now just the borrower's description (not the listing description). I do want to add them all, but I wanted to get the previous listing link fix out there first.

I also moved the sort drop down and added your winning bid and outbid information.

If you are coming here the first time, download from the right using version 1.0.1.5 then come back and get 1.0.1.7. You can use the Modified installer it will work everywhere.

No comments: