Monday, February 19, 2007

Version 1.0.1.2: Added amount remaining to fund to listing detail page

Saw another post here and here on the Prosper Forums... I agreed so I implemented it. On the listing detail page, the amount funded and amount remaining to be funded are now once gain displayed. The calculation may be off due to rounding.



I also modified the format a little for the start and end dates.

Then something that I have wanted. I added a quick view of the borrower's profile description. On the listing detail and search result pages, I added a magnifying glass that when clicked will display the profile description in a popup.



Here is the same magnifying glass on the search result page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your program has come a long way since I first started using it. Would it be possible to have the ability to sort the listings on the watch list?

golden