Friday, February 29, 2008

Version 2.1.6: First change for Portfolio Plans

Of course just as soon as I release my first use of the bidding API, Prosper takes the entire API offline yesterday. Then the Performance Page is broken this morning.

The first change in this release is upon a quick bid my extension will no longer autorefresh. You must click the link as I described in the earlier post. I prefer to see that the status returned from the bid.

Second, I noticed this forum entry. It provides a workaround to be able to see the performance of a portfolio plan's performance. I hate workarounds! And this one is terrible.

So with this release, whenever you are on a saved search you will see a new link under the "Delete Saved Search" called "View Performance", look for the magic wand. For Portfolio Plans, follow the workaround, click Edit Criteria, then View Listings, then when the new window pops up (which is just a saved search), click View Performance.

Even if you do not use Portfolio Plans you can benefit from examining your saved search's performance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me, but I recently downloaded your extension, which I love incedently, and am having a difficult time getting the "Watch List by Lender" function to work. Could you post about that? I would send an email to you through Prosper but can't seem to find other Members on the site. Many Thanks!

Retireme99 said...

You can send me a message through Prosper here:
https://www.prosper.com/secure/account/common/message_compose.aspx?screen_name=Retireme99

If you can describe the problem you are seeing, I should be able to address the issue.