Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Need your help

Prosper's censors on the forums have decided to silence my posts. For the past week I have attempted to post about 10 replies... none have appeared. I was offering my analysis of particular listings posted in the lender forum... utilizing the features of my extension.

Yet my posts did not have links to my sites, this blog. Instead I referred people to my Prosper member page to read further about my strategies.... which I did list my blog there.

I have requested an explanation from support in an email... no response.

If you have been frustrated with Prosper's new censorship policies on the forums please send support a message complaining.

Maybe if enough lenders complain we can bring a more productive forum back to Prosper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually I referenced your utility in one post that didn't show up either. Frustrating