Thursday, April 26, 2007

Version 1.0.5.1: Bid history in search results

For awhile I have been displaying your recent bid history on the search result and watch list pages. Prior to this release it would only show the most recent bid. By request this has been modified to show your complete bidding history for the listing.





On the Watch List my 3 bids look like the image above. If this were an active listing it would look similar on the search result page.

If you feel inclined please visit this forum page and leave any comments...

http://forums.prosper.com/index.php?showtopic=24207

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the install for the first time and got an error. it said it could not find the regasm.exe in the install directory. any idea how to fix this? I watched the video and I am very impressed! Thank you, nikhil_s@hotmail.com

Retireme99 said...

Thanks for the feedback. I believe I have identified the problem you were having. Please download and run the Update installer. Going forward I will have this fixed so it does not happen again.