Sunday, April 8, 2007

Version 1.0.3.6: Part 1 - New features and a bug fix

Be sure to read Part 2 as well to see the full benefits of this release.


First the easy stuff. On the listing detail page I added a map link to show the location of the borrower. Clicking on map will popup a new window showing the location. Kind of trivial but it might be useful. I'm going to look into adding additional functionality with this feature, such as a overlays on the map. Suggestions welcome.


If you are a group leader you have not seen the extra links under 'Your Account'. I have fixed this. In case you haven't seen it this is what it should look like.


The Watch List has been redesigned. Same functionality but I removed the search boxes from the left. I think it looks much better now.










Again be sure to read Part 2 for more information about this release.

No comments: