Sunday, November 4, 2007

Version 2.0.1: Making it work again

Mid October Prosper modified their APIs --- which broke much of my extension. This version fixes most of the problems. Not all.

Using IE7 you will most likely be prompted with a warning about csc.exe. Click the allow button but at this time I am not advising on clicking the 'do not show this warning again' message. I hope to make this go away.



After that most functionality should be back. I did have to change the Favorites link text in the menu bar to just Fav so that it would fit. Currently the extension options is missing... I'll add it back somewhere soon.

Let me know if you find anything missing or not working.

2 comments:

ZipMike said...

It seems to have broken IE for me (IE7.) After I installed it & went to sign in IE crashes.

Retireme99 said...

ZipMike - it is probably easier if you contact me through Prosper or the forums. You can enable debugging which will help pinpoint the cause of the crash. Thanks.